- Age 3
- Basic introduction to letters and sounds
- Basic introduction to simple vocabulary for words in daily life
- 5-8 words per unit
- Introduction to tracing lines, shapes and letter strokes
Small Stars - Ages 3-6
Our very youngest learners learn with Small Stars. In addition to teaching English skills this course takes a ‘whole child approach’ with emphasis on developing a child’s motor, social and cognitive skills.
- Age 6
- Introduction to irregular phonics patters and memorizing high-frequency words
- Introduction to longer sentence structures and use of conjunctions
- 7-12 words per unit
- Introduction to free-hand writing for spelling and memorization purposes
- Nurturing soft skills in preparation for transitioning to primary school
We provide teachers and students with an array of teaching and course materials to make life inside and outside the classroom efficient and stimulating.
Who manages the classroom?
Each class is co-taught by both an International Teacher and a Local Teacher. Both teachers cover alternate lessons each week.
In addition to our teachers, we also have a team of Progress Advisors in each school who act as an intermediary link between teacher, students and parents. This is all overseen by the Director of Studies.
Each centre has a DOS, using their extensive teaching and managerial experience to mentor, train and take care of our teachers.
High Flyers - Ages 7-10
Our older children learn through our High Flyer series which aims to develop English skills in communication and build confidence and a love of English.
- Develops Vocabulary with over 1200 words (150+ words per book), presented in context with videos, digital flashcards & workbooks.
- Develops grammar to communicate successfully. Grammar is practiced in communicative activities.
- Develops reading ability. Contains 2 readers per unit.
- Develops reading ability in all 5 stages, starting from letters to sounds all the way to reading for meaning and enjoyment.
- Develops pronunciation through songs, chants and pronunciation videos. The course will improve pronunciation in phoneme level, word and sentence level.
Videos and characters produced to a network standard by professional cartoon-makers ensure that students will be genuinely entertained and engaged.
All stories are rooted in the language prescribed by the syllabus, so that all videos are of academic worth. Language games tie characters, videos and language content together in order to allow students to practice the language they learned and watched in a fun, engaging and interactive way.
Trailblazers - Ages 10-13
The best of in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology
- Eight books – CEFR A1 – B1.2
- Development of transferable skills
- Progress tests on iPad
- Reflecting current events
- Development of 6 language skills/areas – Writing, Speaking, Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar
Each of our books are developed in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
All of our courses work in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is a guideline used to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe and, increasingly, in other countries.
The six reference levels (see below) are becoming widely accepted as the European standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency.