CEO of EF Education First China, Jacob Torén visits EF Hangzhou
On May 24th and 25th, EF Hangzhou and Huzhou were visited by Jacob Torén, CEO of EF Education First China, as part of his “Best Place to Work Tour”.
Highlights of Jacob’s visit”
- Jacob managed to see EF HZ 5 and 7 centres
- Great performances by our very own students
- All staff at EF HZ5, EF HZ7 and HQ got to meet Jacob and raise any questions they had with him directly
- School walk through showing off our: classrooms, teachers offices, PA and CC offices, our safety measures in and around the school and most importantly our teachers
- Got to see our HQ and speak to the different departments working out of HQ, such as Telemarketing, HR, Finance, Teacher Recruitment and development and Marketing
Whether it be EF Chongqing, EF Xi’an, or EF Hangzhou and Huzhou, our goal of opening the world through education through our quality and passion echos that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE as we have weathered the most stressful and turbulent time in our professional careers here in China.
A big thank you to all staff members who helped make this trip a huge success, once again you have shown just how valuable you are.